Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash or check.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified Dr. Fader at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session. When a regular therapy appointment is made, you have exclusive access to that time period. Without advance notice, there is not enough time to make that appointment available to anyone else.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact Maria, office manager, for further information. She will be able to check your insurance benefits for you.