Dr. Fader is not a provider for any insurance company. Dr. Fader would be considered an "out-of network" provider. Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Dr. Fader will provide a statement for you to submit to your insurance company, and any benefits applicable would be reimbursed directly to you. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- What are my out-of-network mental health benefits?
Cash, check, Zelle or Venmo.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified Dr. Fader at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session. When a regular therapy appointment is made, you have exclusive access to that time period. Without advance notice, there is not enough time to make that appointment available to anyone else.
Request a therapy appointment online here .
Questions? Please contact Dr. Fader for further information.
We are committed to your privacy. Do not include confidential or private information regarding your health condition in this form or any other form found on this website. This form is for general questions or messages to the practitioner.